Berkeley Comforter - King, Light Cream
The Fortescue Comforter in Light Cream has been expertly woven to envelop you in a sumptuous cloud-like softness, offering year round comfort across the seasons.
Featuring a classic box-stitch, every detail carefully follows the tradition of craftsmanship that has inspired and informed Isselle’s designs.
Filled with a wonderfully cosy polyester and encased in breathable cotton, both known for their hypo-allergenic properties, the Fortescue Comforter offers all the warmth of goose down but without the allergens, making it the perfect choice for allergy sufferers and children.
The classic box stitching keeps the filling perfectly plump and allows heat to be evenly distributed across the whole bed, ensuring a seamless night of sleep time after time.
Snug yet lightweight, the Fortescue Comforter is luxuriously soft against the skin and thanks to the breathable cotton, is exceptionally comfortable all year round.
- Warm, breathable and exceptionally comfortable
- Excellent loft and structure
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, safe for allergy sufferers and sensitive skin
- High-quality polyester inner fill
- Soft and breathable outer cotton exterior
- Box-stitch construction and even filling to ensure balanced heat distribution
- Machine washable
- Double stitched with self-piping
- King 102 x 90 inches
- Available in Midnight Blue or Light Cream
- Perfect for all seasons